Two students of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja have died after inhaling fumes from a power generating set placed close to the window of their apartment overnight.
The State Police Public Relations Officer, William Ovye Aya, confirmed this on Thursday.
Aya disclosed that the deceased were identified as Bilikisu Eleojo, Ibrahim Haliru and Mercy Ojochegbe
According to him, the generating set was placed close to the window of the victims, they slept off and died before daybreak.
The Police PPRO also disclosed that the deadbodies have being deposited in the mortuary.